Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy Birthday, Blog!

My blog celebrated its fifth birthday while I was on maternity leave.

Happy birthday, Blog!

Unlike my son's fifth birthday, there was no cake, no ice cream, and no presents for my blog.

Poor Blog.

But I have a present for you!


Because I read this book on maternity leave, because I fell in love with it, because I love Shannon Hale, and because I love you (if there is anyone out there), the first person to post in the comments the date of my very first blog post will receive their very own copy of Dangerous.

You will love it.

Happy five years, Blog!

Cake and ice cream next year, I promise.

Love,
The Brown-Eyed Girl





2 comments:

Kolena locksa said...

I WANT IT! I WANT IT! :)

Rachel K said...

:) So what day did I start my blog?