Friday, September 30, 2011

What the...

Hello little blog. I've missed you.

This week has been really weird. For the following reasons:

1. For two days I felt like a full-time, working mom. Baby Brown Eyes was asleep when I left for work, and when I got home I had maybe two or three hours with him before it was bedtime. To all you moms out there who work outside the home full-time: you are amazing. I don't know how you do it.

2. I brutally murdered a scorpion in my dishwasher. I finally stopped shivering in repulsion a few hours later. Now I want a new dishwasher.

3. I had two separate meltdowns, during which my emotions, which felt completely out of my control, swung wildly between anger, sadness, and confusion. And I'm not even pregnant.

4. My microwave became possessed.

5. A mosquito bit me on the bridge of my nose. And other unmentionable places.

6. Mr. Brown Eyes has had strep throat. Which means we haven't had a good make-out session for almost a week. Now that is weird. Sigh. And depressing.

7. I didn't blog.

I'm back now. Not sure how long the weirdness will be hanging around.

But I'll keep you updated.

Why my dishwasher?
The Brown-Eyed Girl

1 comment:

Jilly said...

Eek!! I'd want a new dishwasher too!!!!!

Hope you have a better full of make out week!!!!