|(Danielle Bright Photography)|
4. I don't feel the need to eat an entire jar of peanut M&Ms. Well, mostly I don't.
5. I don't wake up in the middle of the night coughing, choking on my acid reflux.
6. I still have a lap for Baby Brown Eyes to sit on.
7. I can eat sushi.
8. I don't fall asleep in the middle of a movie at eight o'clock at night.
9. I can sleep on my back.
10. I don't have to worry about having two kids in diapers. Yet.
11. Well, you know. Trying to get pregnant is a lot of fun.
12. I'm not hormonal and crazy. Ha ha. Ok, not as bad as I would be if I was pregnant.
13. I don't spill food on my belly.
14. I don't have to pee every ten minutes.
15. I can go on hard hikes, white water rafting, and out on Mr. Brown Eyes' fishing boat without fear of capsizing it.
Maybe I've convinced myself.
For now at least,
The Brown-Eyed Girl