Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random Picture

Today I am joining my sister for "Random Picture Thursday." I chose a random number and counted through the pictures on my computer. And today's winner is...


Wow. Talk about random.

This is Mr. Brown Eyes at our family Halloween party a couple years ago. Isn't he handsome? He is dressed up as Woody (I was Little Bo Peep). Somebody brought little eyeball gummy candies, which is what he has in his mouth. And that eyes-rolled-into-the-back-of-his-head zombie face? That's the face he makes when he's making fun of me for being scared of I Am Legend. (Scariest movie I've ever seen in my life. I had to sleep with my light on.)

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I don't think I'll ever grow out of my love of dressing up. And the annual Halloween party my family throws is one of the biggest events of the year. But that's a story for another day.

Happy Halloween,
The Brown-Eyed Girl

No comments: