2. You measure the length of your workouts not by minutes, but by which show was on PBS when you started.
3. At any given moment of the day you burst into hearty renditions of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," "Pop Goes the Weasel," and the theme song from "The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That."
4. You find yourself on your hands and knees, scrubbing colored pencil off the tiles on your bathroom floor.
5. The Magic Eraser becomes your best friend.
6. You take a bath with squirt toys and little boats.
7. You can smell a poopy diaper from a mile away.
8. You find cheerios, goldfish crackers, and fruit snacks in every crack and cranny of your house and car.
|Danielle Bright Photography|