Thursday, June 30, 2011

Writing Prompt Wednesday, er, Thursday #5

Today's prompt: What is the most beautiful thing in the room with you right now?

A picture of Mr. Brown Eyes. He has a huge smile on his face, a laughing smile that creases his cheeks and makes his eyes all squinty. His hair is short, revealing his smooth forehead and thick eyebrows. His teeth are straight and white. He is wearing a blue-collared shirt and holding his Fire Academy diploma. He is happy and glowing and so handsome.

I like to stare at that picture when I'm bored at work.

Tell me about your beautiful things,
The Brown-Eyed Girl

1 comment:

Kolena locksa said...

There isn't anything beautiful in this room!! :P
At home the most beautiful thing is Quinn's new smile. She scrunches up her cute chubby face, squints her eyes and gives me the cutest toothless grin. It melts my heart.