Friday, June 19, 2015

Rocky Point 2015

Our second year in Rocky Point flew by.
 
"Five days on the beach," we told ourselves. "That should be enough."
 
Um, no.
 
Really with travel time it was only three days on the beach, and it flew by so fast it doesn't even feel like we were there.
 
Thankfully, I have the proof: 



 

 
 
 
Between playing in the ocean, building sandcastles, eating tacos (and donuts), and discovering all kinds of sea life, we had a blast.
 

In closing, I wanted to show you this. It is a mango sprinkled with lime juice and chili powder, the juiciest, sweetest, most succulent thing you will ever eat. My life is changed forever. I will never look at a mango the same again.

Happy Friday!
The Brown-Eyed Girl

1 comment:

Kolena locksa said...

My mouth is watering. I want a mango just like that!