Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Phoenix Temple

Since I posted this a few months back, I thought I would let you know about an exciting opportunity to view the inside of a Mormon temple.

For those of you in the Phoenix area, the Phoenix Temple is complete and open to the public through the end of October.

Free tours are available Mondays from 8-5, and Tuesdays through Saturdays 8-8. You can go here to make a reservation, or just show up. (But be sure to park at Wet & Wild, not the temple, unless you need handicap parking. There will be buses available to shuttle you to the temple.) There will be lots of friendly people there who will be happy to answer your questions.


Mr. Brown Eyes and I spent eight hours at the temple on Saturday, helping with parking. Man, did my feet hurt. But you know what? The spirit of peace I felt just being near the temple more than made up for it.

And so did the sushi we ate afterwards.

The temple is an amazing place. I hope you feel that as much as I do.

With all my heart,
The Brown-Eyed Girl

No comments: