Monday, August 5, 2013

Baby Talk


Baby Blue Eyes and her cousin are only five days apart.
 
When they get together, cooing and gooing, kicking their chubby little legs and waving their chubby little arms, I wonder what they are saying to each other... 

 
 "Hey cuz, why do you think they're all watching us?"
 
"I don't know. It's making me uncomfortable."
 
"Maybe I should fart. That always makes them laugh."

 
"I rolled over the other day. Got 'em all excited."
 
"Ah, parents. They're so easily amused."
 
"I know, right? All I have to do is chew on my toes and my mom tells me how I adorable I am."
   


 
"This is the life, you know? When we get older, we'll have to poop on the potty and eat our vegetables."
 
"Let's stay babies forever."
 
 
"Hey--pull my finger."
 
 
"Just you wait until I can crawl. Your toys are mine."
 
 

I'm sure it's something along those lines,
The Brown-Eyed Girl

1 comment:

Kolena locksa said...

Haha! That was pretty good! You should start an honest baby blog. :P