Monday, November 28, 2011

Belated Halloween Pictures

This year we took Baby Brown Eyes trick-or-treating for the very first time. He was the world's cutest dragon with his little wagging tail and fearsome roar.

 

Everyone loved him. Some people gave him extra candy for being so cute. Others gave him extra for having cool parents who dressed up, too.

I love Halloween. I think as the years pass I will probably enjoy dressing up for it more than my kids. They will probably just look at me and roll their eyes. And ask me to walk ten feet behind them. 


Anyway, Baby Brown Eyes' adorableness got him quite a bit of candy. Way too much for a little eighteen month-old. So I helped him eat it.

It's what mothers do.

Sincerely,
The Brown-Eyed Girl

P.S. Doesn't Mr. Brown Eyes look good in his kilt?

No comments: