2. I am just as excited for Christmas morning as my three year-old.
3. I own (and love) these:
And yes, I bought these long before I had children.
4. I can barely ride a bike.
5. I snicker when someone uses the word "duty."
6. I love playing dress-up.
7. I love jumping in fall leaves.
8. I still play "slug bug."
9. I love all things glittery.
10. I doodle and daydream during meetings at work.
11. My favorite books are Young Adult fiction.
12. I can't paint my toenails without getting nail polish all over my toes.
13. I don't know how to dress like an adult.
14. I still buy clothes from the Juniors section. (see #13)
15. I just turned 20 (ok, maybe that was ten years ago).
16. Christmas lights make me giddy.
17. I love jumping in rain puddles.
18. I don't drink "adult beverages."
19. If I didn't have a husband, I would probably still sleep with stuffed animals.
20. I still refer to myself as a "girl" rather than a "woman."
21. I have a ridiculous, insatiable sweet tooth.
22. Sometimes I am still as awkward as a twelve year-old.
23. I own an entire box of My Little Ponies.
24. I don't know how to pronounce grown-up words like "gruyere" and "arugula."
25. I could eat peanut butter and nutella sandwiches for every meal.
26. I have an overactive imagination.
27. My cursive looks like five year-old scribble.
28. I know all the words to "Let It Go." I sing it in the shower. And I sound awesome.
29. I pretend to be a race car when I'm driving.
30. I'm only as old as I feel.
Thirty, flirty, and thriving,
The Brown-Eyed Girl